"Jersey has to be the most seasonless fabric to date, and it knows no time of day, either. Robert Rodriguez pull from the 1970s a disco draped dress that with a flat sandal does daytime duty, with a heel has you dancing the night away!"
-Ken Downing, NM Fashion Director. Ken is picking out his favorite pieces for Springsee for yourself what made this Robert Rodriguez maxi dress catch his discerning eye.
Robert Rodriguez finds his inspiration for this gown from 1970s days of disco and updates it with neutral colorblocking. Ground this statuesque style with gladiator sandals and a wooden bangle or two.
- Putty (gray/taupe) stretch jersey.
- Draped, plunging surplice front.
- Sleeveless; twisted shoulder straps.
- Black banded natural waist shapes blouson bodice.
- Flowing A-line skirt.
- Open back with self-tie detail.
- Made in USA.