Bradley bed linens by Sferra offer an array of options. Pick your base color, add some texture and a contrasting shade, and you have a designer bed.
To see the photo with each piece labeled, click here
- Quilted linens are made of cotton. Queen quilt set includes 96" x 100" quilt and two quilted standard shams. King quilt set includes 114" x 100" quilt and two quilted king shams.
- Matching quilted European sham and accent pillow sold separately.
- Embroidered white Crandall sheet sets of 200-thread-count Egyptian-cotton percale include flat and fitted sheets and two cases. Queen set has standard cases; king set has king cases.
- Hutton throw is woven of 100% baby wool.
- Dimensional Maya pillow is wool felt.
- Embroidered white Shayna and Meredith pillows are made of linen.
- Machine wash cotton linens; dry clean others.
- Select color when ordering.
- Limited quantities in Rose and Leaf Green.
The story of Sferra begins at the turn of the 19th century, when Gennaro Sferra left Italy for the United States in the hopes of finding a market among the Atlantic Coast for his intricate Venetian lace cuffs and collars. By 1912, he and his family had opened up shop on famed Fifth Avenue in New York City. A generation later, Gennaro's two sons expanded their family's collection to include the most luxurious European linens of the dayfrom renowned double damask from Ireland, to Alençon laces from France, to elaborate embroideries from Belgium and Switzerland. In 1977, the ownership of Sferra was sold by the family to Paul Hooker, under whose keen business savvy and passionate stewardship this classic brand has flourished over the years. With the aid of great advancements in design and production techniques, Sferra has secured its rightful position as a leader in the luxury linens industry. Above all, the secret to the enduring reputation of the Sferra brand is the same now as it was a century agoonly the finest materials are used in any product bearing the Sferra name.