When it comes to these gorgeous bed linens, considering all your options might take a while. The damask matelasse quilt sets come in four splendid colors (choose blue, chocolate, gold, or ivory below), plus there are lovely embroidered sheets and a host of coordinating accessories from which to choose. All of machine-washable cotton unless stated otherwise below. From Sferra. Imported.
To see the photo with each piece labeled, click here
- Queen quilt set includes a 96" x 100" quilt and two standard shams.
- King quilt set includes a 114" x 100" quilt and two king shams.
- The sheets are 400-thread-count Pima cotton. Flat sheets and pillowcases are adorned with scroll embroidery and a hemstitched border. Fitted sheets have 17"D pockets. Full/queen set includes full/queen flat sheet, queen fitted sheet, and two standard pillowcases. King set includes king flat and fitted sheets and two king pillowcases. In blue with chocolate embroidery or ivory with gold embroidery; choose below. Additional pillowcases sold separately.
- The crewel embroidered pillow, made of linen, is embroidered in nine colors of thread and has a feather/down fill. Dry clean.
- Woven in Peru in a flat basket weave, the soft, lustrous Pima cotton/alpaca throw is finished with hand-knotted fringe. It's lightweight, but the silken fleece of the alpaca makes it invitingly warm. Choose color below. Dry clean.
- Limited quantities available.
The story of Sferra begins at the turn of the 19th century, when Gennaro Sferra left Italy for the United States in the hopes of finding a market among the Atlantic Coast for his intricate Venetian lace cuffs and collars. By 1912, he and his family had opened up shop on famed Fifth Avenue in New York City. A generation later, Gennaro's two sons expanded their family's collection to include the most luxurious European linens of the dayfrom renowned double damask from Ireland, to Alençon laces from France, to elaborate embroideries from Belgium and Switzerland. In 1977, the ownership of Sferra was sold by the family to Paul Hooker, under whose keen business savvy and passionate stewardship this classic brand has flourished over the years. With the aid of great advancements in design and production techniques, Sferra has secured its rightful position as a leader in the luxury linens industry. Above all, the secret to the enduring reputation of the Sferra brand is the same now as it was a century agoonly the finest materials are used in any product bearing the Sferra name.