Sac de Jour Satchel Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #13877041
The Sac de Jour: An interpretation of a French day bag, this is the icon of the couture house. The minimalist design offers ease of everyday wear, while the meticulous attention to detail shows through from the accordion sides to the many features within the bag.
- Smooth calfskin.
- Removable crossbody/shoulder strap with 19" drop.
- Tubular tote handles with 4" drop.
- Removable padlock charm attaches to handles.
- Key charms snap to suede-lined interior.
- Foil Saint Laurent logo at center front.
- Gusseted sides may be cinched with strap; snaps to front and back sides.
- Center compartment with two-way zip top divides interior.
- Inside, one zip and two open pockets.
- Metal feet protect bottom.
- 10"H x 12"W x 6 1/2"D.
- Weighs 3lbs.
- Made in Italy.
About Saint Laurent:
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pret-a-porter in a 1966 collection called "Rive Gauche," synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the PPR Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Hedi Slimane since March 2012, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties, and eyewear. Parisian by birth and Los Angeleno by choice, Hedi Slimane is lauded not only for his work as a designer and photographerbut also for his past contributions during his tenure as menswear director for the house.