Tribute Two Mid-Heel Croc-Stamped Platform Sandal, Blue
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #12127529
The Saint Laurent masterpiece, now with a more discreet heela style you can rock 24/7 without hurting your feet. Just in time for Resort 2014, this croc-stamped blue iteration refreshes your wardrobe like a cool ocean breeze.
- Saint Laurent Tribute Two sandal in semi-glossy crocodile-stamped calfskin.
- Wide straps loop together over the vamp; T-strap and halter overlap at the sides.
- Stand securely in ankle strap with adjustable buckle.
- Sandal rests on 1" stacked platform with beveled front, 4" covered heel.
- With leather lining and sole, "Tribute Two" is made in Italy.
About Saint Laurent:
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pret-a-porter in a 1966 collection called "Rive Gauche," synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the PPR Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Hedi Slimane since March 2012, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties, and eyewear. Parisian by birth and Los Angeleno by choice, Hedi Slimane is lauded not only for his work as a designer and photographerbut also for his past contributions during his tenure as menswear director for the house.
Fit note: Saint Laurent shoes run small. Please order a 1/2 size larger than you typically wear.