Saint & Libertine
Marvel Pony Hair d'Orsay Loafer, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #17422510
Saint & Libertine block-heeled loafer will put some prep in your step.
- Saint & Libertine d'Orsay loafer.
- Dyed pony hair (China) upper lined in leather.
- Approx. 1 1/2" stacked block heel.
- Elastic gore at instep stretches for custom fit.
- Almond toe sits atop squared sole.
- Piped detail atop vamp and around heel counter.
- Padded leather footbed and sole.
- "Marvel" is imported.
About Saint & Libertine:
Design duo Alex and Ivy Kirzhner founded the footwear line Saint & Libertine in 2012. Under the luxury flagship brand of Ivy Kirzhner, the Saint & Libertine aesthetic is a juxtaposition of elements New York's sleek masculine edge with an air of carefree European femininity; a bold, modern fusion in the form of architectural sandal, boot, and pump designs.
Heel height may vary by size.