1898 Gold IP Bracelet Watch with Black Dial
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #20485736
Fittingly for such a classic design, the Salvatore Ferragamo 1898 watch is named for the year of the founder's birth.
- Watch by Salvatore Ferragamo.
- 43mm stainless steel case.
- Stainless steel bracelet with gold IP.
- Black aluminum rotating bezel.
- Black dial; date window at 3 o'clock.
- Three-hand analog quartz movement.
- Water-resistant up to 200 meters (660 ft).
- Made in Switzerland.
A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).