Abbey Mediterraneo Shoulder Bag, Grape
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #13532281
The impeccably designed Abbey bag by Salvatore Ferragamo suits both fashion and function, sitting neatly tucked under the arm or strewn across the body with the convenient slide of a strap.
- Salvatore Ferragamo shoulder bag in pebbled vitello calfskin.
- Palladium hardware; tonal topstitching.
- Flap top with Gancini flip-lock clasp.
- Removable, doubled shoulder strap; 12" drop.
- Sliding mechanism adjusts strap length.
- Inside, one zip and two open pockets.
- Striped logo jacquard lining.
- 7 1/2"H x 12"W x 3"D.
- Bag weighs 1.5lbs.
- "Abbey" is made in Italy.
A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).