Afef Lock Story Zebra-Print Wristlet Clutch, Cacao
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #13368309
Salvatore Ferragamo clutch is slim in profile yet high on impact in zebra-print calf hair with signature Gancini padlock.
- Salvatore Ferragamo clutch in zebra-print dyed calf hair (New Zealand).
- Golden hardware; leather trim.
- Removable wristlet strap with hanging key.
- Front padlock with hinged Salvatore Ferragamo Gancini clasp.
- Flap top.
- Interior slip pocket.
- Leather lining.
- Slim East-West silhouette.
- 5"H x 12"W; bag weighs 13oz.
- "Afef" is made in Italy.
A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).