Batik Saffiano Tote Bag, Zaffiro Viola
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #14287434
Salvatore Ferragamo takes functionality and turns it into the height of fashion with this Batik satchel bag. Durable saffiano leather, two ways to carry, and an easy-access open top with secure zip pockets are convenient features you'll never tire of.
- Salvatore Ferragamo tote in scratch-resistant saffiano leather.
- Polished golden hardware.
- Rolled tote handles; 6" drop.
- Removable shoulder strap; 19 1/2" drop.
- Open top for easy, on-the-go access.
- Recessed zip compartments frame top.
- Signature Gancini detail at top center.
- Tabbed sides; tonal topstitching detail.
- Two interior open pockets.
- Logo jacquard lining; metal feet.
- 8"H x 12"W x 5"D.
- Bag weighs approx. 2lbs.
- "Batik" is made in Italy.
A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).