Cocktail Kameron Crystal Clutch Bag, Nero Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #14509380
This item is one of Ken's Picks. "Fancy flowers give a feminine flourish to edgy geometry."
NM Fashion Director Ken Downing
Evenings turn elegant with this this crystal flower clutch bag from Salvatore Ferragamo.
- Salvatore Ferragamo satin clutch with silvertone hardware.
- Box-chain shoulder strap tucks inside; 22" drop.
- Metal framed rectangular design.
- Engraved bar push-lock closure.
- Floral crystal embellishment.
- Inside, suede lining and slip pocket.
- 4 1/2"H x 9"W; weighs approx. 1lb.
- "Cocktail Kameron" is made in Italy.
A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).