Fiamma Ornament Lock Satchel Bag, Moss
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #15005300
An ornamental lock adorns this clean, classic Salvatore Ferragamo handbag.
- Salvatore Ferragamo calfskin satchel with golden hardware.
- Tote handles with hanging key charm; 3" drop.
- Detachable buckled shoulder strap; 20" drop.
- Front flap pocket with padlock slide-lock and back zip pocket.
- Two-way top zip with belted Gancini details.
- Inside, satin lining; one zip and two open pockets.
- 9"H x 13"W x 4 1/2"D; weighs approx. 2lbs.
- Made in Italy.
A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).