Fanisa Mediterraneo Gancini Hobo Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #15005270
Iconic Gancini details gleam against the pebbled leather body of the Salvatore Ferragamo Fanisa bag. This timeless hobo design tucks neatly under your shoulder for comfortable, everyday wear.
- Salvatore Ferragamo hobo in pebbled safari calfskin leather.
- Top shoulder strap with rings, 7 1/2" drop.
- Dipped zip top with center flap closure.
- Silver signature Gancini hinge clasp.
- Gancini details at folded bottom corners.
- Interior zip, cell phone, and PDA pockets.
- Signature logo jacquard lining.
- 10 1/2"H x 15"W x 6"D.
- Bag weighs approx. 2lbs.
- "Fanisa" is made in Italy.
A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).