Miss Vara Bow Clip Crossbody Bag, Rosso
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #13464863
Styled for day or night with iconic Vara bow, this Salvatore Ferragamo shoulder bag complements timeless style with a simple shape and slinky chain strap.
- Salvatore Ferragamo leather crossbody bag.
- Stamped vitello calfskin; golden hardware.
- Chain crossbody strap, 22 3/4" drop.
- Flap top with magnetic-snap closure.
- Salvatore Ferragamo signature grosgrain Vara bow with logo buckle.
- Interior slip pocket; fabric lining.
- 5 1/4"H x 7 1/4"W x 1 1/12"D.
- Bag weighs 11oz.
- "Miss Vara" is made in Italy.
A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).