Miss Vara Bow Quilted Crossbody Bag, Nero (Black)
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
in-store inquiries, use sku #14011021
Salvatore Ferragamo shrinks classic quilted style into a portable crossbody design. A signature Vara bow is affixed to plush and lightweight napa leather.
- Salvatore Ferragamo soft quilted leather crossbody bag.
- Plush napa glove leather with golden hardware.
- Leather Vara bow with Salvatore Ferragamo logo engraved buckle.
- Chain crossbody strap, 23 1/2" drop.
- Magnetic-snap flap.
- Nylon lining.
- 5"H x 8"W x 1"D.
- Bag weighs 0.5lbs.
- "Miss Vara" is made in Italy.
A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).