Pellas Python-Print Studded Bootie, Quarzo Rosa
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
in-store inquiries, use sku #14233857
Featuring the iconic Vara logo bow, this python-print Salvatore Ferragamo bootie blushes with a hint of pink.
- Salvatore Ferragamo bootie in python-print leather.
- Silver studs embellish sides and 4 1/4" covered heel.
- T-shaped vamp; iconic Vara bow and logo buckle top open toe.
- Back zip for ease of dress.
- Leather lining and sole.
- "Pellas" is made in Italy.
A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
Heel height may vary by size.