Sofia Satchel Bag, Calendula
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
in-store inquiries, use sku #8343675
Soft leather lends luxury to the structured Salvatore Ferragamo Sofia satchel. Versatile and just-the-right size, it's a handbag you'll love for seasons to come.
- Smooth vitello leather with golden hardware.
- Tubular top handle with rings; 5" drop.
- Adjustable crossbody strap, 21" drop.
- Flap top with Salvatore Ferragamo signature Gancini bit clasp.
- Folded sides with Gancini rings.
- Inside, striped jacquard lining; cell phone, open, and zip pockets.
- Exterior back zip pocket.
- Metal feet protect bottom of bag.
- 9"H x 14"W x 5"D; weighs 2lbs. 9oz.
- "Sofia" is made in Italy.
A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).