Sookie Lock Story Leather Satchel Bag, Agata Rosa
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #09919171
Like a tried-and-true friend, this well-appointed Salvatore Ferragamo tote is ready to take on the world with you. The included zip pouch helps keep you organized on the go.
- Smooth napa leather with golden hardware.
- Double shoulder straps; 4 1/2" drop.
- Front flap-lock close with enameled Salvatore Ferragamo signature Gancini bit.
- Padlock and hanging key.
- Inside, leather lining and removable zip pouch.
- 9"H x 11"W x 5 1/2"D; weighs approx. 1.15lbs.
- "Sookie" is made in Italy.
A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).