Sofia Medium Satchel Bag
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #95354610
With Salvatore Ferragamo high-fashion construction, captivating pebbled leather, and sleek styling, you shouldn't need any convincingthe Sofia satchel speaks for herself.
- Pebbled calfskin with silvertone hardware.
- Tubular top handle.
- Flap top with signature logo-engraved Gancini clasp.
- Slightly structured East-West silhouette with looped bottom corners.
- Back, exterior zip pocket.
- Inside, one zip and two open pockets.
- 9"H x 13 1/2"W x 6 1/4"D.
- "Sophia" is made in Italy.
A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).