Tincino Buckled-Bit Loafer, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #96868677
Smooth, clean-lined, and impeccable: the Salvatore Ferragamo Tincino loafer is unmistakably the right shoe to fit your strategic moves.
- Leather with gunmetal hardware.
- Topstitching reinforces backstay.
- Square toe.
- Front strap with off-center buckled bit ornament.
- Approx. 1" stacked heel.
- Padded leather insole and lining.
- Leather outsole with rubber insert for traction.
- "Tincino" is made in Italy.
A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).