FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #20341025
The signature Vara style gets a low-heel lift in sleek leather with patent bow and golden buckle.
- Salvatore Ferragamo patent leather pump.
- 1 1/4" covered block heel.
- Signature Vara patent bow adorns round toe.
- Golden logo-engraved bow buckle.
- Leather insole and lining.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel inset.
- "Vara 1" is made in Italy.
A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
Heel height may vary by size.