Vara Esotico Ginny Crossbody Bag, Cacao/Blush
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #13668892
Simple and sleek, the Salvatore Ferragamo Vara Ginny crossbody bag features the signature bow on snakeskin, polishing your look no matter dress, business, or casual attire.
- Salvatore Ferragamo snakeskin crossbody bag with tonal topstitching and golden hardware.
- Leather threaded chain crossbody strap pulls through small grommets at top; 22" drop.
- Signature Vara bow and Salvatore Ferragamo-etched golden buckle adorn front flap.
- Concealed push-lock closure.
- Accordion sides.
- Interior, one zip pocket; tonal fabric lining.
- 7"H x 10 1/2"W x 2"D; bag weighs 1lb.
- "Ginny" is made in Italy.
A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).