Verve Light Zip-Side Large Tote Bag, Oxford Blue
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
in-store inquiries, use sku #10716160
Noteworthy features like side zippers and signature Gancini trim elevate the Salvatore Ferragamo Verve tote's timeless look.
- Soft calfskin leather with golden hardware.
- Stitched flat straps, 8" drop.
- Open top with magnetic-snap center.
- Side zip pockets secure with signature Gancini clasps.
- Interior snap-in zip panel; tonal suede lining.
- Reinforced bottom with metal feet.
- 11 1/2"H x 13 1/2"W x 7"D; weighs approx. 3lbs.
- "Verve" is made in Italy.
A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).