Nubby tweed, houndstooth checks, and faux-leather are among the menswear influences revealed in this collection from Dian Austin Villa.
- Hickory and teal damask duvet covers with tweed-effect background are handsomely finished with tri-colored cord edging. Backed with silken polyester.
- Three-panel, adjustable dust skirts of tweed and houndstooth have an 18" drop; pins included.
- Handcrafted in the USA of imported polyester/rayon, polyester/olefin, and polyurethane.
- Dry clean.
- We added "Anatolia" quilted linens in solid chocolate. Made in the USA of Egyptian cotton woven in Italy. Machine wash.
Easy-care, no-iron sheet sets from Matouk are sewn in the USA of Italian-made percale. The white, 200-thread-count fabric is a 50/50 blend of Egyptian cotton and polyester embellished with two lines of embroidery in your choice of colors.
- Select color when ordering.
- Sets include flat sheet, 17"D fitted sheet, and two pillowcases.
- Additional pillowcases sold separately.
- Machine wash.
The son of a jeweler, John Matouk understood the principles of fine workmanship and quality materials. After studying fine fabrics in Italy, he founded Matouk in 1929 as a source for fine bed and bath linens. Today, the third generation of the Matouk family guides the company, whose headquarters were relocated to the United States from Europe during World War II. Matouk linens are prized worldwide for their uncompromising quality and hand-finished detailing by skilled craftsmen.