Handbuilt in Detroit with the desire to craft the finest watches with the choicest materialsthe Shinola Runwell watch collection boasts American, hand-stitched leather and 46 piece movement with Swiss parts. Featuring a vintage-inspired NATO strap with a sleek, round dial and bold numeralsthe Runwell artistically defines Shinola's mantra, "Where American is made."
- From the Runwell Collection.
- 41mm stainless steel case with double curve sapphire crystal.
- Topstitched natural cordovan leather NATO strap with buckle closure.
- 30mm Green dial with Arabic numerals, hour markers, and luminous hands.
- Hours, minutes, small seconds.
- Detroit-built Argonite 1069 quartz movement with Swiss parts.
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM/160 ft.).
- Made in USA of Swiss and imported materials.
"Where American is Made": About Shinola® Watches:
Based in Detroit, Michigan and dedicated to producing American-made, American-luxury goods of the highest quality, Shinola believes that products should be built to last, and built in the USA. The Shinola line offers men's and women's watches that straddle the line between dressy and casual versatile and modern, American-classic timepieces. Signature watch styles include the Runwell and the Brakeman. Each watch is hand-assembled in Detroit of the finest components available in the world.