For its fifth installment, Shinola's Great Americans series honors Jackie Robinson, the first African-American baseball player to start in the major leagues, and an entrepreneur who advocated for human rights. This limited edition timepiece is a debut of Shinola's latest watch style, the Bedrock, and comes in a gift set including a mini pennant, postcards, and three pins.
- Shinola "Bedrock" chronograph watch from the Great American series.
- Produced in a limited edition of 442 pieces.
- 42mm stainless steel case with sapphire box crystal.
- Signature case back plate with laser-etched serial number and number 42Robinson's retired uniform number.
- Alligator strap with buckle.
- Midnight blue dial with silver subdials.
- Super LumiNova® hands and indices.
- Hours, minutes, small seconds, date indicator, and stopwatch function.
- Detroit-built Argonite 5020 quartz movement with Swiss and imported parts.
- Assembled in USA of Swiss and imported materials.
About Shinola® Watches & Accessories:
A Detroit-based company dedicated to bringing world-class American manufacturing jobs back to this country, Shinola believes that products should be well made and built to last. The Shinola line offers versatile and modern men's and women's watches in classic styles. Signature styles include The Runwell, The Birdy, The Brakeman, The Gomelsky and The Canfield. Each watch is hand-assembled in Detroit from the finest Swiss and other imported parts. Leather accessoriesincluding card holders, belts, phone cases, and moreround out the line.