The Gomelsky Two-Tone Watch with Double-Wrap Leather Strap, Natural
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #12039816
Made by hand with the desire to craft the finest watches with the choicest materialsthe Shinola Gomelsky watch collection boasts American-made movement with Swiss parts. Featuring a wide squared case, ridged round bezel and bold numeralsthe Gomelsky artistically defines Shinola's mantra, "Where American is made."
- Squared, stainless steel case, 36mm.
- Coin-edge round bezel with PVD yellow golden finish.
- 8mm leather strap with buckle wraps twice around the wrist, made by Hadley-Roma in Florida.
- Double curve sapphire window.
- Round white dial with Arabic numerals and luminous hands.
- Subdial measures seconds.
- Argonite 1069 quartz movement with Swiss parts.
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM/160 ft.).
- Handmade in Detroit from Swiss-made parts.
"Where American is Made": About Shinola® Watches:
Based in Detroit, Michigan and dedicated to producing American-made, American-luxury goods of the highest quality, Shinola believes that products should be built to last, and built in the USA. The Shinola line offers men's and women's watches that straddle the line between dressy and casual versatile and modern, American-classic timepieces. Signature watch styles include the Runwell and the Brakeman. Each watch is hand-assembled in Detroit of the finest components available in the world.