Soft suede and folded, precise lines shape the Loewe Cubo 30 bag. The essential Anagram logo, formed by four baroque L's known locally as "el cangrejo," the crab, embosses the bag front.
- Loewe leather and suede tote bag.
- Golden hardware; tonal topstitching.
- Folded top handles, 6" drop.
- Zip top; side stud secures zip pull.
- Removable hanging covered keys.
- Embossed Loewe Anagram logo at bag front.
- Inside, one zip and one open pocket.
- Leather and suede lining.
- 11 1/2"H x 12"W x 11 1/2"D.
- Bag weighs approx. 2lbs.
- Made in Spain.
PAST. LOEWE began as a cooperative of leather artisans in the center of Madrid in 1846, creating one of the world's original luxury houses. Innovation, modernity and high-level craftsmanship have been hallmarks of the house from its beginnings to this day. PRESENT. In October 2013, Jonathan Anderson was appointed Creative Director. Under his helm, LOEWE reconfigures a 168-year-old legacy of craft and innovation to take it into the FUTURE.