Soft suede and folded, precise lines shape the Loewe Cubo 30 bag. The essential Anagram logo, formed by four baroque L's known locally as "el cangrejo," the crab, embosses the bag front.
- Loewe leather and suede tote bag.
- Golden hardware; tonal topstitching.
- Folded top handles, 6" drop.
- Zip top; side stud secures zip pull.
- Removable hanging covered keys.
- Embossed Loewe Anagram logo at bag front.
- Inside, one zip and one open pocket.
- Leather and suede lining.
- 11 1/2"H x 12"W x 11 1/2"D.
- Bag weighs approx. 2lbs.
- Made in Spain.
The middle of the nineteenth century is the start of Loewe's sartorial tale, when Enrique Loewe Roessberg founded the company that bears his name. Currently, creative director Stuart Vevers conjures up creations for Loewe that are of-the-moment and yet maintain the artisanal spirit of the past. In describing the collection's Madrid headquarters, Vevers calls it "exotic, elegant, electric. It can appear austere yet it is also an intimate city of the senses," which we think is also a good description for the iconic Amazona handbags.