- #ONLYATNM Only Here. Only Ours. Exclusively for You.
- Unique 1950s style single-door refrigerator hand-painted with "Jousting Paladins", by Gianfranco Fiore, produced in-partnership with Dolce & Gabbana.
- The jousting games of the Carolingian paladins, traditionally painted on the sides of Sicilian carts, are the main source of inspiration for the decorations of this refrigerator. During the tournaments, the knights would measure their battle skills against each other, vying for the admiration of noblewomen and princesses. In the upper part of the front panel, the paladins are depicted shoulder to shoulder as they cross swords in a gesture of challenge, while the lower part features the scene of their duel. On the right side panel is the triumph of the squire on horseback, brandishing the banner of victory, while the left panel depicts the hero receiving tribute from a gracious young maiden.
- Stainless steel/PMMA/aluminum/polystyrene/glass/plastic.
- 27.5"W x 23.6"D x 57.5"T.
- Made in Italy.
The refrigerator compartment has automatic defrosting. During normal operation of the refrigerator, frost forms on its back wall when the compressor is working and dissolves when it is not in operation. When the compressor is not working, the frost which has built up on the back wall melts and the water flows into the opening provided in the bottom of the body of the refrigerator. From here, it flows into the tray on the compressor, where it evaporates.
The freezer compartment has to be defrosted manually. When the thickness of frost or ice on the shelves exceeds 0.75" or 2 cm, the freezer should be defrosted. A few hours before defrosting, use the knob provided to set the thermostat on 7 in order to further lower the temperature of the frozen foods. Then turn the knob to the 0 (STOP) setting and disconnect the plug from the electrical mains. Remove the frozen foods from the freezer compartment and protect them from thawing while cleaning. Place a container underneath the pipe to collect the defrosted water.
Clean both refrigerator and freezer compartment about once a month to prevent odors from building up.