- #ONLYATNM Only Here. Only Ours. Exclusively for You.
- Unique hand-painted refrigerator, produced in-partnership with Dolce & Gabbana.
- The decorations of this refrigerator are inspired by the form of Sicily itself, more or less triangular, and by the cities that define its three extremities. Trapani is represented by a tuna catch in the sea just off the island of Favignana; a battle scene that reinterprets Hellenistic ceramics and an eagle crowned with a crenellated tower both refer to Siracusa, cradle of Greek civilisation on the island; Messina is evoked by the presence of the heraldic banner, painted on both the top and one of the sides. The upper part of the front panel features the trinacria, quintessential symbol of Sicily.
- Stainless steel/PMMA/aluminum/polystyrene/glass/plastic.
- 27.5"W x 23.6"D x 57.5"T.
- Made in Italy.
The refrigerator compartment has automatic defrosting. During normal operation of the refrigerator, frost forms on its back wall when the compressor is working and dissolves when it is not in operation. When the compressor is not working, the frost which has built up on the back wall melts and the water flows into the opening provided in the bottom of the body of the refrigerator. From here, it flows into the tray on the compressor, where it evaporates.
The freezer compartment has to be defrosted manually. When the thickness of frost or ice on the shelves exceeds 0.75" or 2 cm, the freezer should be defrosted. A few hours before defrosting, use the knob provided to set the thermostat on 7 in order to further lower the temperature of the frozen foods. Then turn the knob to the 0 (STOP) setting and disconnect the plug from the electrical mains. Remove the frozen foods from the freezer compartment and protect them from thawing while cleaning. Place a container underneath the pipe to collect the defrosted water.
Clean both refrigerator and freezer compartment about once a month to prevent odors from building up.