SmytheVelvet Blazer with Peaked Lapels
Free Shipping + Free Returns
Since childhood, velvet has connoted festive fun, and this Smythe tailored blazer, complete with metal buttons, can go to parties dressed up with a skirt or paired with jeans for a more casual gathering.
- Peaked lapels with single-button closure.
- Long sleeves with button cuffs.
- Fitted silhouette with front besom pockets.
- Double-vented back.
- Rayon/silk with cupro lining.
- Made in Canada of imported materials.
Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/87cm.
Canadians Andrea Lenczner and Christie Smythe introduced the Smythe collection in 2004. This line of menswear-inspired jackets and coats are tailored for feminine contours, making these toppers a polished option for virtually any look.