Sophia Webster brings the drama with this butterfly-inspired gladiator sandal. Black patent leather, laces, and cutouts shape the statement-worthy design you've been waiting for.
- Sophia Webster patent leather sandal.
- 4" covered stiletto heel.
- 25" thigh-high shaft laces up at front and back.
- Butterfly shaped cutouts with sheer vinyl panels.
- Peep toe; low-dipped vamp.
- Leather lining and sole.
- "Athena" is made in Brazil.
About Sophia Webster:
The former design assistant of Nicholas Kirkwood, Sophia Webster launched her eponymous footwear and accessories line in 2013. The collection was instantly well-received, earning numerous accolades and awards including the Conde Nast Footwear Designer of the Year and British Fashion Award for Emerging Accessories Designer. Webster's designs, which include sandals, pumps, boots, and handbags, are characterized by a whimsical, quirky aesthetic with an evident devotion to quality.
Heel height may vary by size.