From the Spring 2014 Collection: "The perfect complement to all Spring's bright whites."
Tammy L., Buyer, Contemporary Handbags.
The beloved Sophie Hulme tote bag, defined by its structural lines and eye-catching golden hardware, is set in color-pop leather.. I'ts the perfect complement to all of Spring's bright whites.
- Leather with Sophie Hulme signature golden hardware.
- Rolled tote handles with square metal plates; 3 1/2" drop.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap; 18" drop.
- Zip top.
- Inside, contrast lining; one open pocket.
- 8 1/4"H x 12 1/2"W x 5 1/2"D.
- Bag weight: approx. 2lbs.
About Sophie Hulme Handbags:
A Brit on the fast track to success, Sophie Hulme graduated from Kingston University in 2007 after being named Student of the Year. Just two months later she debuted her own collection and in 2012 received the British Fashion Award for Emerging Talent in Accessories. Each of her designsfrom tote bags to clutches to crossbody stylesis carefully constructed to be timeless. Says Hulme, "I always work with classics, adapting them to feel modern but without designing 'looks' so my pieces can be kept through the years."