The beloved Sophie Hulme signature tote bag, defined by its structural lines and eye-catching golden hardware, is set in supple calfskin.
- Calfskin leather with golden hardware.
- Rolled tote handles with metal plates; 4" drop.
- Removable, adjustable black leather shoulder strap; 33-42" drop.
- Open top.
- Inside, suede lining with open pocket.
- 16 1/2"H x 14 1/5"W x 5 1/5"D.
- Weighs approx. 3lbs.
- Made in Hungary
About Sophie Hulme Handbags:
A Brit on the fast track to success, Sophie Hulme graduated from Kingston University in 2007 after being named Student of the Year. Just two months later she debuted her own collection and in 2012 received the British Fashion Award for Emerging Talent in Accessories. Each of her designsfrom tote bags to clutches to crossbody stylesis carefully constructed to be timeless. Says Hulme, "I always work with classics, adapting them to feel modern but without designing 'looks' so my pieces can be kept through the years."