This Sorel Joan of Arctic boot features sealed seams and a mix of supple suede and vulcanized rubber to make it waterproof; a faux-shearling collar adds extra warmth and comfort, while an AeroTrac sole makes it easy to stay on your feet and on the move, in even the roughest Winter weather.
- Natural cowhide (China) and vulcanized rubber upper.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- Faux-fur (acrylic/polyester) collar.
- Lace-up front; Sorel logo tooling on side.
- Rubber AeroTrac sole.
- Boot is rated for temperatures as low as 40 degrees below zero.
About Sorel Boots:
Founded in 1962 to provide footwear for intrepid explorers, Sorel offers cold-weather performance and expert craftsmanship for a new generation of adventurers. Signature snow boots and winter boots are crafted from felt, wool, and premium leather with fashionable modern details for stylish wear on the slopes or city sidewalks.
Heel height may vary by size.