This Sorel Tofino boot features sealed seams, coated canvas, and vulcanized rubber make it waterproof; a shearling collar adds extra warmth and comfort, while an AeroTrac sole makes it easy to stay on your feet and on the move, in even the roughest Winter weather.
- Quilted, waxed canvas and topstitched leather upper.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- Faux-fur (acrylic/polyester) collar.
- Lace-up front; Sorel logo tooling on side.
- Rubber AeroTrac sole.
- Boot is rated for temperatures as low as 40 degrees below zero.
- Approx. shaft height: 11 1/2"; 12 1/2" calf circumference.
About Sorel Boots:
Founded in 1962 to provide footwear for intrepid explorers, Sorel offers cold-weather performance and expert craftsmanship for a new generation of adventurers. Signature snow boots and winter boots are crafted from felt, wool, and premium leather with fashionable modern details for stylish wear on the slopes or city sidewalks.
Heel height may vary by size.