The wetter the weather, the better you'll be in Sperry Top-Sider's Avenue duck boot. Camo-print twill lends a stylish accent to a hardworking design, complete with weatherproof materials, siped contrast sole, and cozy fleece lining.
- Weatherproof rubber and camo-print twill upper.
- Tonal suede trims back of opening.
- Lace-up front; includes interchangeable laces.
- Fleece insole keeps you warm in harsh weather.
- 1 1/2" contrast rubber heel with rubber sole.
- Siped lugged sole provides superior traction.
- "Avenue" is imported.
About Sperry Top-Sider:
After almost losing his life to a slippery deck, navy veteran and avid sailor, Paul Sperry, set out to invent the perfect non-slip boat shoe. Inspired by his dog effortlessly darting across ice, Sperry realized he could carve grooves like on his dog's paws into the bottom of his rubber soles, and thus, the first boat shoe was born in 1935. Declared an official shoe of the U.S. Navy in the 1940s, Sperry Top-Siders went on to be recognized as an American prep classic and now as a casual footwear favorite among boat-lovers and land-lovers alike. After establishing the original boat shoes, Sperry expanded to other styles including derby shoes, loafers, and even flip-flop sandals, all with the telltale grooves of the Sperry Top-Sider design.