Gold Cup Authentic Original Boat Shoe, Ivory
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #11825214
The Sperry Top-Sider Gold Cup Authentic Original boat shoe is a luxury edition of the collection's original iconic design, made from premium materials and with extra features to enhance performance and durability.
- Sperry Top-Sider Gold Cup Authentic Original boat shoe.
- Stain and water-resistant leather upper with durable hand-sewn construction.
- Moc toe with contrast stitching.
- Two-eye lace-up front; 360-degree lacing.
- 18-karat yellow gold-plated eyelets.
- Triple-density footbed with memory foam.
- Cushioned EVA midsole.
About Sperry Top-Sider:
After almost losing his life to a slippery deck, navy veteran and avid sailor Paul Sperry set out to invent the perfect non-slip boat shoe. Inspired by his dog effortlessly darting across ice, Sperry realized he could carve grooves into rubber soles like those on the bottom of his dog's paws, and thus, the first boat shoe was born in 1935. Declared an official shoe of the U.S. Navy in the 1940s, Sperry Top-Siders went on to be recognized as an American prep classic and now as a casual footwear favorite among seafarers and land-lovers alike. After establishing the original boat shoes, Sperry expanded to other styles including derby shoes, loafers, and even flip-flop sandalsall with the telltale grooves of the Sperry Top-Sider design.