Spiral cut for easy serving (and easy snacking!), this tender, juicy ham is enhanced by a sweet and savory pineapple-dijon mustard glaze.
- Arrives fully cooked and frozen.
- Thaw in refrigerator for 48 hours. Warm in preheated 350-degree F. oven for 2-2.5 hours; let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- While ham is standing, heat glaze on low, stirring until hot.
- Whole ham, 1618 pounds. Serves 3035; approximately 68 ounces per serving.
- Half ham, 79 pounds. Serves 1416; approximately 68 ounces per serving.
Perishable items are shipped to you directly from our vendors. Therefore, if you need to cancel an order, we must receive the cancellation at least four days prior to your requested delivery date. We added all garnishes as inspiration for your own presentations.