Nothing can compare to a Stefano Ricci shirt. Each elementfrom the carefully chosen raw materials, to the 10th-century looms on which it is woven, to the lengthy process of cutting and sewingcontributes to the final product, a dress shirt of light and luxurious cotton, adorned with mother-of-pearl buttons and uniquely artistic colors.
- Pincata Maxima medium-striped woven dress shirt with piped, white collar and cuffs.
- Spread collar; signature mother-of-pearl button front.
- Long sleeves with mitered barrel cuffs.
- Stefano Ricci tag on inside.
- Cotton; machine washable, dry clean for best results.
- Made in Italy.
About Stefano Ricci:
Italian designer Stefano Ricci has been creating extraordinary men's clothing for more than 30 years. The Stefano Ricci line is known for exquisitely tailored suits, dress shirts, formal shirts, ties, scarves, cuff links, and more. He seeks to combine the sartorial traditions of Florence with a modern interpretation.