Stella McCartneyBicolor Faux-Leather Rucksack, Black/White
Free Shipping + Free Returns
Stay chic on the move with this Stella McCartney rucksack, structured with animal-friendly faux napa leather and a minimalist design.
- Two-tone smooth faux-napa and faux-nubuck.
- Polished golden hardware.
- Thin, adjustable back straps.
- Drawstring top; metal logo bars tip front tie.
- Pleated body with contrast insets.
- Inside, removable leashed zip pouch.
- Pouch measures 4 3/4"H x 7 3/4"W.
- Interior zip pocket; faux-suede lining.
- 13"H x 12 1/4"W x 5"D.
- Made in Italy.
About Stella McCartney:
She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.