Falabella Faux-Deerskin Backpack, Metallic Blue
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #14552723
The Falabella bag is a Stella McCartney favorite for its edgy design and vegan-friendly construction. Available in a trendy backpack for 2014, this adventurous new style is ready for a life on-the-go.
- Vegan-friendly faux-leather (polyester) with ruthenium hardware.
- Signature whipstitching and curb-chain trim.
- Thin, backpack style shoulder straps.
- Flap top conceals drawstring closure.
- Inside, nylon fabric lining.
- 14 3/4"H x 11"W x 4 1/4"D.
- "Falabella" is made in Italy.
About Stella McCartney:
She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.