Falabella Fold-Over Shoulder Bag, Sand
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
in-store inquiries, use sku #09664092
The Falabella bag is a Stella McCartney favorite for its edgy design and vegan-friendly construction. Whether you carry it by the top handles or fold it over and tuck it underneath your arm like a clutchyou'll love the way a rich metallic shade works with a variety of looks.
- Woven metallic cotton with golden hardware.
- Signature faux-leather whipstitching and curb-chain trim.
- Chain tote handles with 5" drop and Stella McCartney logo charm.
- Chain shoulder strap with 6" drop.
- Slouchy, yet structured body may be folded over and carried like a clutch.
- Dipped top with magnetic-snap closure.
- Fabric lining; inside, one zip pocket.
- 14" square x 4"D.
- Weighs approx. 2lbs.
- Made in Italy.
About Stella McCartney:
She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.