Falabella Fold-Over Tote Bag, Copper
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #11293417
The fold-over Falabella bag is a Stella McCartney favorite for its edgy design and animal-friendly construction.
- Metallic faux leather (polyester) with golden hardware.
- Signature curb chain trim and faux leather whipstitching.
- Shoulder strap with 10" drop when folded over.
- Chain tote handles; 4" drop.
- Stella McCartney logo disc charm.
- Dipped top with magnetic-snap closure.
- Slouchy, yet structured body may be folded over.
- Fabric lining; inside zip and open pockets.
- 13"H x 13"W x 3 1/2"D; weighs 2lbs.
- Made in Italy.
About Stella McCartney:
She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.