Falabella Fringe Tote Bag, Platinum
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #9664076
From the Spring 2014 Collection: "A little bit disco, a little bit hippie, and a whole lot of fun."
Amy B., Buyer, Designer Handbags
The Falabella bag is a Stella McCartney favorite for its edgy design and animal-friendly construction.
- Fringed shiny dotted faux-chamois (polyester) with gunmetal-colored hardware.
- Signature curb chain trim and faux leather whipstitching.
- Chain tote handles.
- Stella McCartney logo disc charm.
- Dipped top with magnetic-snap closure.
- Slouchy, yet structured body.
- Fabric lining; inside zip and open pockets.
- 14 1/2"H x 13 3/4"W x 2 3/4"D.
- Made in Italy.
About Stella McCartney:
She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.