Stella McCartneyFalabella Large Faux-Python Tote Bag, Black
Free Shipping + Free Returns
| Store Inquiries: #204595
You carry your life in your bag, so choose a bag that's full of life. Stella McCartney betters the basic oversize tote with edgy hardware, a slouchy look, and smart vegan-friendly material.
- Stella McCartney python-embossed faux-leather (polyester) tote.
- Signature whipstitching and gunmetal curb-chain trim.
- Chain shoulder straps; 8" drop.
- Center snap closure.
- Engraved logo disc charm.
- Inside, logo fabric lining; zip and slip pockets.
- 17 1/2"H x 16"W x 3 1/4"D; bag weighs 1lb. 4oz.
- Made in Italy.
About Stella McCartney:
She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.