Stella McCartneyFalabella Large Tote Bag, Navy
Free Shipping + Free Returns
You carry your life in your bag, so choose a bag that's full of life. Stella McCartney betters the basic oversize tote with edgy hardware, a slouchy look, and smart vegan-friendly material.
- Vegan-friendly faux-leather with suede-like finish.
- Signature whipstitching and golden curb-chain trim.
- Chain shoulder straps with 9" drop; hanging logo disc.
- Chains extend in clean lines from straps down sides.
- Magnetic-snap top.
- Interior zip and cell phone pockets; logo jacquard lining.
- 17"H x 15"W x 4"D; weighs under 2lbs.
- Made in Italy.
About Stella McCartney:
She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.