Falabella Visage Embroidered Tote Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #23499509
The classic Stella McCartney Falabella bag, with its curb chain and faux-leather trim, has a new look for Fall with an embroidered visage design on front and back of this large tote bag.
- Stella McCartney wool tote bag with an embroidered visage design on front and back.
- Signature curb chain trim and faux leather whipstitching.
- Chain tote handles; 10" drop.
- Stella McCartney logo disc charm.
- Magnetic-snap closure.
- Slouchy, yet structured body.
- Interior, logo fabric lining; inside one zip and one open pockets.
- One zip pouch on a chain with lobster clasp attachment.
- 10"H x 12"W x 3"D; weighs 2lbs.
- Made in Italy.
About Stella McCartney:
She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.