When look 11 went down the Stella McCartney Fall 2011 runway, it lit up the room. One of the freshest looks of the season, this dress is constructed of mixed textures, a subtle two-tone color palette, and a clean silhouette that creates a polishedyet seductiveappearance.
- Ivory wool crepe bodice; cream crepe skirt.
- Burnout cream wool jersey forms long sleeves.
- High, round neckline creates ideal canvas for necklace.
- Darts at bust shape flattering sheath silhouette.
- Natural waist; formfitting skirt from hip to hem.
- Hem hits just below the knee; vented back.
- Hidden back zip.
- Made in Italy.