A sculptural octopus motif takes ever-edgy Stephen Webster design deep under the sea.
- From the Jewels Verne Collection.
- Sterling silver cable chain.
- Polished sterling silver with hand antiquing.
- Round drop pendant with octopus detail.
- Faceted round-cut gray cat eye under faceted quartz crystal overlay.
- 17"L chain; 1 3/8"L x 5/8"W pendant.
- Made in United Kingdom.
Necklace, shown, sold separately.About Stephen Webster:
Although he grew up in the unfortunately grim-named town of Gravesend near London, Stephen Webster has been building a flock of glitzy clientele since he started his first studio in 1980. The muses of his famously edgy designs run the gamut from 1940s Hollywood femme fatales to the tribal tattoos of Borneo. A self-proclaimed magpie, Webster is also a collector of accoladeshe has won the UK's "Luxury Jeweler of the Year" and "Jewelry Designer of the Year" awards four times.